Endnote X9 is available for Staff and Students on Campus / University PCs
For staff computers the software is available at software service catalogue
Note: the web version is free. To set up an account see my endnote web on a campus PC. Also note if you use EndNote X9 it will sync with this web account.
Introduction to EndNote
In the” Introduction to EndNote Training” class you will learn how to
1. Locate and Open the EndNote software
2. Create a New Library
3. Populate it with references from various databases such as Scopus ·Web of Science ·Academic Search Premier ·Google Scholar ·OneSearch Portal ·& Manually add references to EndNote
4. Organising your references within EndNote, choosing styles, attaching full text pdfs etc.
5. Importing into Word using the Cite while you Write toolbar
6. Some basic editing
7. Creating an “EndNote Online” account (which is upgraded for UCC students and staff)
8. Syncing your desktop references to your online account
9. Using your online account to import references and how to download the Cite while you Write toolbar on to your own copy of Word.
10. How to cite and create your bibliography using the online version.
EndNote Video Tutorials