For information on remote access to Library Services and Collections during the University closure, please visit this Guide.
Endnote X9 is available for Staff and Students on Campus / University PCs
It is installed on all student PCs on campus. For staff computers the software is available on your Software Center
EndNote X9 is now offered to students and staff for free to download to their personal PCs/laptops and Macs Click Here For PC users please make sure to follow carefully the instructions in the pdf below
There are also some useful books and ebooks in the library on citing and referencing. For example:
Introduction to EndNote
In the” Introduction to EndNote Training” class you will learn how to
1. Locate and Open the EndNote software
2. Create a New Library
3. Populate it with references from various databases such as Scopus ·Web of Science ·Academic Search Premier ·Google Scholar ·OneSearch Portal ·& Manually add references to EndNote
4. Organising your references within EndNote, choosing styles, attaching full text pdfs etc.
5. Importing into Word using the Cite while you Write toolbar
6. Some basic editing
7. Creating an “EndNote Online” account
8. Syncing your desktop references to your online account
EndNote Video Tutorials