Email address for submission of exam papers : firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is preferable to receive examination papers in electronic format to speed up the process of uploading to the library website.
- In order to further speed up the process, please send the examination papers in PDF format, naming each file using module, season, year.
For example: AC3042Aut2019; BL3002Spr2018; GG1002Sum2017; EC1104Win2016
- If PDF is not a viable option, then MS Word is the preferred option.
- Always send a separate PDF file for each examination paper, i.e. do not combine multiple papers into one large PDF file. Please feel free to send multiple PDF files/papers attached to a single email.
- Files need to be separated according to season/semester.
- Ensure that files are not password protected.
- Please check the Examination Papers section on the library website before submitting new papers to avoid re-submitting papers already published.
- Remove MCQ portions of the examination paper as these may be used again by some departments.
- If a paper has questions from several lecturers, please send a copy of the final version of the entire paper.
- Where possible, please submit exam papers through one central person in the department for ease of follow-up, if necessary.
UCC Library Exam Papers Online