The system for uploading examination papers has changed. All submissions must now be uploaded using the Exam Submissions process as outlined by the SREO below
- It is preferable to receive examination papers in electronic format to speed up the process.
- Please ensure when completing the form that the Module Code, Academic Year and Exam Session are correct as this will be used to organise the papers.
- Papers must be made available in MS Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF formats.
- Please note that DSS have outlined that MS Word formats are the preferred format for accessability.
- Always send a separate PDF file for each examination paper, i.e. do not combine multiple papers into one large PDF file. You may upload copies of Paper 1 and Paper 2 for the same module during a single upload session.
- Files need to be separated according to season/semester.
- Ensure that files are not password protected.
- Remove MCQ portions of the examination paper as these may be used again by some departments.
- If a paper has questions from several lecturers, please send a copy of the final version of the entire paper.
- Where possible, please submit exam papers through one central person in the department for ease of follow-up, if necessary.
Examination papers are the copyright of University College Cork and may not be distributed or sold outside the University without express permission.
Click here to make a Submission
Please direct all queries to firstname.lastname@example.org